I suggest you ...

One-way update

Under some circumstances, it would be nice to also be able to update only, like just upload new files, instead of synchronizing both ways.

106 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to be able to one-way sync just 1 folder and for the others to be 2 way. Is it possible to add this on the folder selection page? Thanks,

• JohnAdminJohn (Admin, FTPbox) commented  · 

Guys,

In the new release, v2.6.1, I added an option for this in Settings>Account. I am not sure if this is ideal. Do you think there should be an option for this in the setup form as well?

Let me know what you think...

• Robert. HillRobert. Hill commented  · 

Yes, One way Push would be great.
        Allow users the option of Receiving Files from the Distant FTP Server.

• TT commented  · 

The comments are all VERY good. But I have chosen this software because it is simple. So if it is to be implemented I urge the dev-crew to make a sort of an simpel/advance button so the end user can choose to let FTPbox either be as it is, or open up for the improved interface. Just my thoughts. :)

• DavidDavid commented  · 

I would also like one-way updates

• Adrien BAdrien B commented  · 

The ability to control the way the sync goes (local<->ftp server) would definitely give much power to this app !

• Huddersfield HostingHuddersfield Hosting commented  · 

It would be a good idea to have a download from server option too. This would make it perfect for website backups!

• KennyKenny commented  · 

And also give you the option to sync from left to right or from right to left

Feedback and Knowledge Base